Specifications of ACE MIDI and ACE Tracker 2.00.
- Up to 16 voices on a standard Falcon030. (ACE MIDI: up to 28 voices on accelerated Falcons)
- 256 sounds (patches) in memory.
- 2 oscillator modes:
- Sample mode: 16bit, maximum 256 samples in memory, 20Mb each.
- Waves mode: up to 4 oscillators per voice:
First oscillator: Saw ramp up/down, Noise, Square, Triangle, Trisaw.
Second oscillator: Saw ramp up/down, Square positive, Square, Triangle, Trisaw.
Two sub oscillators (one per oscillator), always saw tooth. Avaiilable in normal mix mode.
7 modes to mix the two oscillators; normal (add), merge (xor), ring modulation (multiplication), and (logical and), or (logical or), frequency modulation, hard sync.
- VCA (amplifier) with ADSR envelope.
- VCF (low-pass, high-pass, band-pass or band-stop filter) with ADSR envelope.
- VCF bypass.
- Square transformer for the first oscillator.
- Amplifier that can be used to created distortion.
- LFO (low frequency oscillator) with 6 different waveforms. Can be connected to
frequency and/or filter and/or volume.
- Step modulator. A 32-step "sequencer". Draw individual curves for frequency, filter
- Velocity curves. Seperate curves for volume and filter response.
- Internal postprocessing effects: reverb and stereo (ping-pong) delay.
- Multitimbral, 16 channels, 120 split points per channel.
- Velocity support.
- Pitch bend support.
- Modulation wheel support.
- 256 positions and 256 patterns.
- Dynamic pattern size, from 1 track with 1 line to 16 tracks with 64 lines.
- MIDI input.
- 4 pattern columns: note, sound, effect, and volume or filter.
- Replay frequency of 32780Hz, giving a bandwidth of 0-16kHz.
- Support for 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 50kHz.
- Support for external outputs like the Jam OUT and FAD series.
- SPDIF support.